• Scalable processing of perovskite photovoltaics, Maikel Van Hest (NREL, USA)
• Computational design of higher mobility TCO’s, David Scanlon (UCL)
• Antimony selenide solar cells: Development and potential, Jon Major (Liverpool University)
• High-resolution correlative characterisation of thin-film PV devices, Tom Fiducia (Loughborough University)
• Solar inspections and data analytics – case studies from the field, Will Hitchcock (Above Surveying Ltd)
Further 10 minute oral presentations and posters are invited.
A title should be sent by Friday 20 July 2019 to:
Rebecca Maclaurin, meetings coordinator
Institute of Physics, 37 Caledonian Road, London N1 9BU
Tel: +44 (0)20 7470 4907
Professor Michael Walls
Rebecca Maclaurin, Institute of Physics
Exhibition table-tops are also available
Organised by the Energy Group and co-sponsored by the Ion and Plasma Surface Interactions Group, and the
EPSRC Supergen SuperSolar Hub.