This webinar will highlight the challenges faced and explore the variety of applications of lasers in renewable energy, green transportation and the role the industry has to play in meeting net zero.
13:30 – 16:00 BST
- Matthew Wasley (Photonics Lead, KTN) – Introduction & Welcome
- Michael Walls (Loughborough Uni) – Technology and Market Trends in Solar Photovoltaics
- Grigorios Rigas (M-Solv) – Laser Processing of Perovskite PV
- Melanie Loveridge (Warwick Uni) – Laser Structuring helps battery performance
- TBA (Genesis Systems) – Laser welding of batteries for electric vehicles
- John Silva (Carrs Welding) – How Laser Welding of Li-ion Cells has Changed Over the Last Decade: Cells, Joints & Interlinks
The webinar is not free (members £60 and non-members £90) – however, AILU will offer SuperSolar Members the member rate even if not members, if they contact the organisers for registration.
If registrants cannot attend live, the recording of the webinar will be available to them to watch later.