15th International Conference on Concentrator Photovoltaic Systems – Call for Papers
Submit your latest results as an abstract for CPV-15. The upload will open soon. The research must be new, of high quality, and contribute significantly to the knowledge of solar concentrator technologies. Contributions are solicited in the following and related topics:
- Solar Cells and Solar Cell Assemblies for Low and High Concentration Systems
- High and Low Concentration Modules Performances
- Field Experience, Tracking & Manufacturing
- Novel Concepts of CPV and its Hybridization with Other Technologies
- Modelling, Performance and Energy Prediction for CPV Modules & Systems
- Concentrating Optics: Materials, Performance & Designs
- Characterization Methods & Measurement Equipment for CPV
- Reliability, Codes, Standards, Markets & Policies
The submission deadline is October 19, 2018. Please upload your abstract to the CPV-15 website as a PDF document (2 pages – one page exclusively for the abstract and a second page exclusively for graphs and pictures). The template for the preparation of the abstract is available here.
Accepted abstracts will appear on the CPV-15 website for download before start of the conference. Acceptance of the abstract does not guarantee acceptance of the paper for the proceedings; accepted papers need to follow the publisher’s guidelines and will be subject to a separate review process.