The call for proposals for UKERC’s Whole Systems Networking Fund (WSNF) is now open.
UKERC (the UK Energy Research Centre) have £400,000 of Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) funding to allocate to up to 10 projects via grants that range in value from £10,000-£60,000. The call theme is ‘advancing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in energy research’ which can be adhered to in several ways, for example through research topics, project partners, stakeholders involved, beneficiaries or activities conducted.
UKERC are interested in funding projects with creative, non-traditional outputs that include well-developed engagement and networking activities.
UKERC are particularly encouraging proposals from:
• Those who self-identify as members of under-represented groups (including but not
limited to women, ethnic minorities, LGBTQ+ and disabled researchers)
• Early Career Researchers (ECRs)
• Researchers from devolved UK nations (Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales)
• Researchers from diverse academic disciplines, particularly those outside traditional
energy research (e.g. social sciences)
• Researchers from a broad range of institutions (e.g. private and third sector entities)
Call deadline is 18:00 on 27 April 2022.
Call guidance and further details on the submission process is available here:WSNF WEBSITE